The Junior Business Development Manager plays a pivotal role in the growth and market expansion of our company. This position involves preparing and presenting product demonstrations, actively acquiring new clients, and maintaining positive relationships with both existing and newly acquired clients.
Designed Skills & Experience
- Experience working in an IT environment 1-2 years
- Familiarity with CRM software, especially Creatio.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Good organizational and time-management abilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and enthusiastic about acquiring new business and building client relationships.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Fluency in English at a minimum B2 level
- Preparing Creatio product presentations and presenting them in front of the customer
- Active acquisition of new customers
- Maintaining good relations with current and newly acquired customers
- Cooperation with the marketing department
- Collaboration and reporting