Data Science Engineers
Work in English for a client in the USA but during Polish hours. xA Data Science Engineer specializes in designing, building, and deploying complex analytical systems and models. Leveraging a deep understanding of big data technologies, statistical techniques, and advanced analytics, they transform raw data into actionable insights to solve business challenges.
Work in English for a client in the USA but during Polish hours.
Designed Skills & Experience
- Professional experience in a similar position – 3-5 years
- Pofessional experience and very good knowledge of R or/and Python
- Very good knowledge of SQL and ability to write database procedures/functions in database Procedural Language (for example PL/pgSQL, PL/SQL or T-SQL),
- Professional development experience with data, analytics, visualisation/reporting software (MS SQL, MySQL, Power BI)
- Experience in optimization of complex database queries/procedures
- Experience in ERP/CRM class system, mainly MS Dynamics
- Experience in data integrations across multiple systems/platforms with usage of ETL/ELT tools
- Fluency in English at a minimum C1 level
- Data integration, data cleaning, and automation tasks
- Interacting with customers to understand their needs and applying their feedback to product design
- Contribute to the product vision, roadmap, architecture, and planning
- Helping shape our development practices and implementation technologies